Two Countries, One Bay: The Artsipelago Studio and Tasting Tour took place in 2017, and featured an international studio tour on two Saturdays in July. Participating artists were open from 10 am-5 pm (in their respective time zone) for both days of the tour, and offered a work-in-progress or demonstration for visitors to view. New in 2017 was the inclusion of artisan foods, including beer, mustard, and chocolate!
We’re planning ahead now for 2019; please Contact Us if you’d like more information.
Two Countries, One Bay: The Artsipelago Studio Tour is a unique opportunity to watch traditional and fine arts demonstrations, meet the artists at work in their studios, and inquire about the artist’s creative experience. Offering a wide range of media from painting to printmaking, jewelry to wood work, and fiber arts.
CAMPOBELLO, NB and LUBEC, ME
- The Beach – Wilsons Beach (art demos/open studios), Campobello, NB
- Jim O’Neil, Lubec, ME
- Bonnie Beard, Lubec, ME
- Creative Arts Studio, Lubec, ME
- Lubec Brewing Company, Lubec, ME
- Ben Georgia Gallery and Studio, Eastport, ME
- Ostrander Studio Gallery and Sculpture Garden, Eastport, ME
- Raye’s Mustard Mill, Eastport, ME
- STUDIO-16, Eastport, ME
- StudioWorks Artist-In-Residence, Cindy Steiler, Eastport, ME
- Woogwood, Eastport, ME
ST. ANDREWS, NB
ST. STEPHEN, NB
- Ganong Chocolatier, St. Stephen, NB