Address & Contact

Our Address

Patrick Street St. Andrews, New Brunswick

Constructed in 1833, St. Andrews Lighthouse is the oldest remaining mainland lighthouse in New Brunswick and is commonly referred to as Pendlebury Lighthouse, the name of the family that tended the light for almost 100 years (from the 1840s to the 1930s). Sand Reef (Tongue Shoal) Lighthouse (1876) and Navy Bar Lighthouse (1904) were later built just offshore from St. Andrews to better guide vessels to the town’s harbour, but St. Andrews Lighthouse is the only one of the three that remains standing. Located at the end of the old CP Wharf.